I blog now

I raced a storm on my way back to Moline early this evening. Victory is mine~! (sayeth me) I do not bring this to light to brag but to seque into a description of the inspiring sights along the journey. In my rear view mirror, only black, save the construction worker in his monster truck still wearing his neon green tee; in front of me, only blue sky with billowy white clouds just barely aware of impending domination. The wind was kicking up its heels, swirling its skirt and calling out a do-si-do to the leaves and they did their best to spiral, dip, and dive for my amusement. Deep, vivid greens and blues were the backdrop for the leaf dance -- even the browns and greys were captivating and deserved to be noted. So noted.
I never lack for inspiration, always notice and consider the baubles nature provides for my pleasure.
Never lack for inspiration, instead always seek and consider the baubles nature provides for our pleasure. Quotable, I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment