Frock

Frock Frock Frock
I'm captivated, no, fixated, no, consumed by dresses lately. Looking at photographs of them, trying them on, designing them, wanting them, wearing them, making them, even looking at the goods with which to make them. Frock Frock Frock

Be they pretty, provacative, playful, practical, proper, prudent, pretentious, or preposterous, I'm passionate for them all.
This dress is one I own. Mine is brown and I have the perfect pair of metallic brown patent pumps to wear with it. I had it hemmed three inches, it's a size 2 and it fits me like a glove. It looks better on me than the model. I had a nice time in it on the non symphony date Joe took me on in February 2010. We had a lovely dinner at Duck City Bistro and made the discovery that I love red wine and chocolate for dessert. Joe was dashing in a sweater and sport coat. I felt special -- because I was special to Joe. That dress is ready to go out again.

No comments:

Post a Comment