Rearranging

I hopped out of bed today eager to rearrange my furniture. Living/Dining room/Extra What the heck is that Space for space. Not the bedroom -- it's great....just need a lamp in a different place -- to add an additional one or move one hasn't been determined yet. Only that I can't see into my jewelry box. The balcony is great, no need to rearrange that! Except for that huge cardboard box in the corner. Sorry about that.

Looks like it could be gloomy today. That's o.k. I will cross 'wash car' off my to-do list. That leaves, gas station, change sheets, laundry (delicates -- so visit mom), contact Chris, contact Dad, think for 5-10 minutes about what I want to wear to work this week, food prep for the week, bake?, come up with a strategy for my hair appointments that will jive with my travel schedule for the balance of 2010 (seriously), and say 'yes' to something that will preclude the completion of most of these tasks. I will also be loving and missing Joe. Of course.

Tomorrow, I've got to call my doctor. I'm out of sorts.

No comments:

Post a Comment